Saturday 10 August 2013

Things you see when walking

The bike's been put to one side for a bit. Thanks to Rocky I pulled some muscles in my shoulders (big dogs can pull hard) and just could not cycle a result. I have also lost my gel saddle cover and those long bike rides need gel!

So we've been walking a lot and while out today I thought to myself, dog walkers see a lot more about their local communities than those whizzing around in their cars going to same places all the time. Passing by this house today I thought to myself, how sad and what a waste. 3 years ago I first noticed this house on the market with half a dozen agents' board nailed to the front. Back then that driveway was level and clear, the bricks I swear were brighter and cleaner looking. The grass to the sides was mowed and the shrubbery in check. 3 years later the drive's fallen into disrepair, the garden's gone wild and someone must have lost value. I guess they have their reasons but a house like that must have generated interest for a sale - just now sale happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment