Sunday 7 July 2013

Out early before the sun gets us! 3.67 miles, just a short ride

It's shaping up to be the hottest day of the year so far. So we got out early for a leisurely 3.67 miles. Of course I wasn't the only early started today and every street we turned into had multiple dogs being walked. So ruled out the usual cool off spots and popular parks and ventured off for one with badly mowed grass and no nice extras to it. Perfect for dogs, but no footpath for people, so I guess that puts off most walkers.


I had to stop and take this photo ... blue sky, fire ball and the dew is still burning off. Definitely going to be hot today. Might get out again in the evening when the sun sets.

Only a short clip today, but it shows off nicely Rocky's instinct to herd me when he's off lead and running with the bike. Either that or he's trying to knock me off! When we get a fast pace going (off lead) he criss crosses across the front wheel of the bike, so I can't film that since I need two hands for braking and skidding when he really gets too close ... a game of course to him). 




... we didn't get out again but the sprinkler took his fancy after I'd cut the grass.




No comments:

Post a Comment